The 7 Main Benefits of Hot Stamping Foil
You can often see hot stamping foil on plastic bottles, boxes or other boxed products. These different shapes and sizes of foil immediately catch your attention, they are not as easily removed from the surface of the product as labels and these hot foil supplies are being used extensively by manufacturers.
What is Hot Stamping Foil?
Foil stamping involves the transfer of a metal foil to the surface of the printed item being stamped with the help of a certain amount of pressure and temperature so that the printed item and the foil are pressed against each other for a short period of time.
Hot stamping is precise and efficient and is often used for personalised or decorative products.
Hot stamping foil is also used as an anti-counterfeiting method, as well as for branding and authentication purposes, and is widely used for packaging products such as food, pharmaceuticals, beverages, etc.
One of the most significant advantages of foil stamping is that it can be used to treat a wide range of common product materials, including plastics, rubber and metals, in addition to materials such as wood, leather and glass.
The 7 Main Benefits of Hot Stamping Foil are:
1. Environmentally FriendlyThere is no unpleasant smell as no wet ink is used. In addition, hot foil for stamping is cost-effective and environmentally friendly, making your packaging designs sustainable.
2. DurabilityHot stamping foil rolls are applied to the vast majority of substrates and can withstand the harsh conditions of nature without fading over time.
3. Multiple Colour Options are AvailableFoil stamping offers a wide choice of colours, gold, silver and any other colour you desire. So you can choose the colour scheme from a hot stamping foil rolls manufacturer that is of interest to your company brand.
4. VersatilityThe hot stamping process is convenient, versatile and effective. In addition to thermoplastic materials, thermosets can also be decorated. Multi-coloured graphics can be accomplished with pre-printed heat transfer and continuous pattern foils.
5. For a Better AppearanceWith its glossy surface, hot foil also gives your product an eye-catching and luxurious look to your packaging. This is a great advantage, especially for retail products in physical shops, where people can easily spot your merchandise with foil.
6. Increase Brand AwarenessBrand image can bring you a positive reputation. Packaging decorated with hot foil rolls printing gives items a premium feel. Beautifully designed packaging helps to increase your brand awareness and customer satisfaction, and you can integrate hot stamping foil into your packaging to add visual appeal to your products.
7. CustomisableThe hot stamping process is more visually appealing. In addition to the usual gold and silver colours, there are also laser and chevron effects. Hot stamping foils are therefore customisable according to the customer's requirements. Of course, you will need to communicate with the hot foil stamping supplies manufacturer to confirm your beforehand.
Hot foil stamping is a flexible design enhancement technique that can be adapted to meet different packaging requirements. Ultimately, hot foil stamping foil is a cost-effective way to enhance packaging design in high-volume printing situations.
If you are planning to invest, be sure to source yourhot foil rolls from a reputable hot foil rolls manufacturer. Feel free to contact Dragon Foils for more details.